Spending most of your time with your friends on social media like Facebook and Twitter? Well, it's not just about sharing and chatting with your friends anymore because now you can do banking using social media and earn points/ money out of it. Yes, this is a new social way of banking with Kotak's Jifi account.
This is something new that Kotak has done and first of this kind in the banking field. Specially targeting the youth and those who are active on social media. It's not just about having more followers on social media but also help you in opening an account and earn points out of it.
I had attended IndiBlogger's meet earlier today and as usual it was great fun today, but this meet was of a product launch. Here is my #JifiIsHere experience. For the first time we had this event taking place at three different locations in India - Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi. There was live streaming of the event that were happening and I had attended this event at "The Biere Club", Vittal Mallya Road in Bangalore. The event was an interactive one with speakers from Kotak answering most of our queries.
Kotak's Jifi is a new age digital current account that offers unparalleled convenience. Easy & anytime access, hassle-free transactions and numerous benefits, that is what Jifi is all about. What's more, banking is now social with it as you can receive banking account updates through Twitter, gain reward points for transacting online and adding friends to your Jifi network. Here is what you need to know about Kotak's Jifi account:
- No minimum balance, non interest bearing current account.
- Auto Term deposit creation once the average balance crosses Rs. 25,000/-
- Tweet to bank - Account updates, cheque book request and many more account activities just a tweet away.
- Refer friends to Jifi and get rewarded.
- Loyalty Club - Social or Transaction get rewarded for both.
- Free Jifi Platinum Chip Debit Card for first year.
- Keep track of your expenses with a Kotak MoneyWatch platinum subscription for one year.
- Access to our Mobile Banking & Offers app, to bank on the go.
- Free NEFT through Net Banking
- More details: [here]
Overall, this is a nice way of baking using your social account and Kotak has done a decent job in understating what youth of our country needs and how they too can gain out of it. I would definitely recommend you having a Jifi account. Give it a try, it hardly takes few minutes to open a Jifi account.